Monday 27 May 2019

Reflections (AGPS 04-07-2019)

Hullo friends! Today's photo-shoot is of Miss Ania, my mum recently set up several mirrors next to each other, and it made for a beautiful photo-op, enjoy! These photos were taken at the beginning of April, but I've been procrastinating something awful lately. 
Easter tree in the reflection.
Oh hi. =)
Thank you for stopping by. Sorry I've been a little absent again recently. It's a crazy time of year again, music lessons are ending, shows are about to start, I'll be graduating in little over a month, so many questions in need of answers and so so many variables for what the future holds. But hopefully I can get back on track, I have several posts worth of photo-shoots backing up again, so we'll see what I can do.
I hope everyone has a good memorial day--I thought the star pictures made this at least a little bit patriotic.
Much love,
~Lu & Kanani-Ania

1 comment: