Monday 15 April 2019

Camille's Welcome (AGPS 04-13-19)

Hullo friendlies, last Wednesday, my mum and I went to Barnes and Noble after voice lessons because it was mid lunch time and the grocery store would have been crazy. I had seen someone say that Wellie Wishers were 25% off, but doubted that our store would follow the trend. I was thankfully wrong, and was able to pick up my second WW. As you might recall from last year--when I got Willa, I mentioned that Kendall and Camille were next on my list. They didn't have any Kendall's in the old boxes, so I picked up a Camille, carefully chosen from the three on the shelves. Let me introduce you.
She was very securely fastened in her box. Twine twist tie around her neck, and the usual rubber bands around her legs.
She comes with this adorable starfish coral clip. She reminds me of a baby Kit. *Squeals* So so cute.
 Those daring blue eyes.
Is it even a WW photo-shoot without some sort of flowers?
 Wellies.
I love these next couple of pics.
#shefelllikethis #natrual XD
 She's so happy to be a part of the family. Willa is beyond excited to have someone her own size to play with and plan her bedroom with!
 And the classic shot. Thankfully I learned my lesson, I'm keeping the boot paint clearly away from her legs!
(The picture from Willa's shoot^)
I just love her outfit. It's probably my favourite of the Wellies'
tiny toes! XD
Alright, the moment everyone has been waiting for. This beauty's name...
Camille Everly Alice
Camille is her given AG name, and I like it. Everly is after my cousin who Camille looks just like, and Alice-because Alice in Wonderland. Sorry, I just had to!
She is a very sweet and quiet child, with a big imagination. Her favourite colours are lilac, blue, and green. Her favourite creatures are hedgehogs, seahorses, and bunnies. She can't decide whether she wants to be a dancer, writer, or fairy-tracker when she grows up. Her birthday is April 10th.
Please give her a very warm welcome, and expect to see her much more in the future as she settles into the dolly family.
<3
~Lu & Camille-Everly-Alice

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Camille is so cute! I think she would make a great little sister for Kit. :)
    ~ Megan
    https://lifeofafarmdoll.wixsite.com/mysite

    ReplyDelete