Sunday 11 August 2019

Kit's Graduation Cap (AGPS 06-21-19)

Hi friends! A lot has changed since I last posted, it's a little bit crazy, but today we'll stay focused. In June, my family celebrated my graduation from High School with a Senior Recital put together with songs that I love and have learned over the past several years. I'll post more about it in a different post, because today, I want to show you what Kit was up to amidst the celebrating!
Kit has been by my side through all of the ups and downs of school and life. I'll have had hear for 12 years this November, so she's literally seen it all. It seemed only right she have a chance to have her own graduation ceremony as well.
This is a doll-sized graduation announcement, the photographer who took my beautiful Senior pictures put together for us.
If a craft table is clean--it's a bad sign.
Kit decided that she wanted to decorate her cap with jewels. I didn't have a cap and gown, because I'm homeschooled, and did my graduation indepently.
The jewels came from dollar general, and the cap is Our Generation brand.
I found this adorable sign at target in the dollar section!
She decided it would be hard to go wrong with her name.
Doesn't she just look charming?
Ready to tackle the world!
Once we were done taking her pictures, it was time to join in the celebration in her special place on the main table, in front of a board full of dollie pictures. =)
Well that's all from us today. 
Like I said, a lot has happened, and the changes haven't stopped, I can see a long hill of changes up ahead, and it's going to fly quickly. I'm thinking about doing a birthday post like I did last year, with all of the news and stuff. My birthday is next week, so we'll see if that'll happen.
Thank you for sticking around in my absence. I'll catch up on everyone's posts soon.
<3
Much love,
~Lu & Kit

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lainey and Kit!! I love this post so much, it's just adorable. And I especially love how you linked Kit with your 12 years of schooling as well as using her in your graduation photos. I can't wait to see what you are up to next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Flo, I appreciate your support so so much.
      <3
      ~Lu

      Delete