Monday 1 April 2019

Spring with Kit (AGPS 01-27-19)

Hi gang! How is everyone? Today's post is one of my older-style review and photo-shoot set ups! For Christmas, I received Kit's Mini Golf Outfit from AG. I'd love to show it to you all! Enjoy!
(Kit also got her new Christmas dress for Advent last year!)
Here's what it looks like when you first open it up.
The shoes are one of my favourite parts of this set. They're so sweet, and such fantastic quality. Some serious PC almost quality.
The socks are my absolute favourite of this set though. XD They're so adorable! Also very very thick like actual socks for golfing would be like from that time.
The colours are very vibrant too.
The hat is crochet in bright orange, with an orange blossom made out of ribbon and a button. A very cute detail.
The dress has Kit's initials (Margaret Mildred Kittredge) in the sky blue thread on the front. I don't feel like it's very Old-Book-Kit accurate, but it's cute!
The collar and sleeve cuffs are the orange two toned stripe.
That match the skirt.
The skirt is a very thin fabric, it would be cooling in summer, I suppose, but still, a little thin.
And here are a few detail pictures before heading outside!
The hat is very cute.
-Photo-Shoot-
One of my favourite pictures. =)
I also really really like this picture. Overall, I'd say this outfit gets 4/5 stars. It's super cute, most of it is very good quality. If you have the chance to get it on sale, (my mum got it for 17$), I would say it's worth it.
Well thank you for stopping by,
Comments are always welcome.
~Lu & Kit
P.S. Happy April first!

1 comment: