Monday 25 February 2019

Lanie's Spring Daffodils (AGPS 02-17-19)

Hello dears, how's everyone holding on? Today's photo-shoot is to bring a little Spring to your possibly winter day. It's very much Spring here already, with little hope of winter coming back. Enjoy!
Miss Lanie was the model for this photo-shoot. She's my oldest sister's doll, and is so pretty.
We went over to my neighbour's yard to her Japanese Magnolia to get these pictures. It was so pretty! The rain has just about wiped it out now though.
So much green!
I really like this picture.
Daffodils.
Alrighty, that's all for today.
I hope you have a fantastic week ahead of you!
<3
~Lainey & Lanie.
(Hahaha I couldn't resist)

2 comments:

  1. that's a rather pretty dress. _ Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first picture! It's my favorite :) Your pictures make me want spring to come faster!
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete