Monday 18 February 2019

Lissie's Tomatoes (AGPS 02-15-19)

My mum and I found some little tomatoes at the grocery store one day, and I had to snitch a few of them for a photo-shoot. Enjoy!
Outfit details: 
Dress-Made by my Mom, 
Shoes-Kit's Blue Spring Outfit, 
Hairbow-Kit's LE 2011 Summer Dress.

 Funny that her eyes match the colander. I found it at TJMaxx a few years ago in a set of three different sizes.

I love her bright eyes so much.
Sorry for there not being a post last week, I forgot it was Monday. Last weekend through most of the week I was in a lot of pain with my Fibromyalgia, what with starting dance back and all. Hopefully it won't happen again any time soon!
I'd love to know,
Which picture was your favourite? 
Do you like tomatoes fresh or cooked in things?
Much love,
~Lu & Lissie-Mae

1 comment:

  1. I love eating the cherry tomatoes just by popping them into my mouth :)
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete