Monday 11 March 2019

Marie-Grace's Uni-Kitty Lego Birthday (OG Review Kitty Cat Cute- AGPS 03-03-19)

Hi everyone! Happy Monday. Last Sunday was Marie-Grace's birthday, and I did a photo-shoot for her in a new outfit that is super cute. Enjoy the pictures! 
I just love her eyes. Such a pretty blue-green.
Marie couldn't think of a better way to spend her birthday then building her new Lego set in a cute new outfit while listening to her favourite music. So she did just that!
Found the directions!
Look at all the colourful pieces.
Time to get them sorted so it's easier to find the ones I need.
Let's get building.
Found the first piece!
The star of the show...
Unikitty!! She's so cute!
And here's the set all put together.
I can't wait to display it in my new bedroom.

-Review-
I wanted this outfit mainly for the socks because...I mean...obviously they have cat faces on them and I just needed them. XD
Here's the little cutout of what the outfit looks like.
I have this pair of flats in black from a different OG set, and I love them! I was very happy to get such a nice navy pair to add to the collection.
The pinafore dress is the second reason I wanted this set. I've been wanting one of these, a little different, and in black, for myself and my dolls, but this will do fine.
It's a very soft denim. More of a light blue/grey then anything else.
A full look at the socks.
Here's the top. It's surprisingly thin, and very stiff. But still cute.
The buttons are working, no velcro involved.
3/4 length sleeves.
And that's it!
There will be a video review up on YT soon, if that's more your thing.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm sorry there was nothing last Monday, I made a point to have this one up for then, but forgot to press publish and didn't think about it until Tuesday afternoon. XD
Anyway, I'll see you all back here for a new post very soon!
<3
~Lu & Marie-Grace

1 comment: