Monday 21 January 2019

Kit's Christmas Delivery (Kit's Scooter and NEW Christmas dress review|AGPS 01-13-19)

Hiya friends! It's been weeks since I last posted, I am so sorry about that! Life really does not slow down for long. Since you last heard from me, we had Christmas, New Years, and one of my last college auditions for a school in NYC, which I will hear from in 4 weeks...that's a long time to wait, and I'm not doing well with it so far. 😄 Anyway, school starts back soon, and I have loads of work to do in order to graduate in May, but I'm going to do my best to post every Monday. Luckily with my absence, I backed up with some posts that will make having things to post easier. Today's photo-shoot is showing some of the things I received from Kit's collection for Christmas; specifically her scooter and new plaid Christmas dress. Enjoy!
I love the colours in this picture!
The little bow doesn't fit in my Kit's hair very well, but it works well as an accessory for her hand.
Her shoes are so cute! They're a shiny black material, with a flat heel that are kept on by an ankle-strap.
-Reviews-
The scooter is mostly plastic, which is what put me off from buying it for so long, but it really is a very cute piece. The wheels are working. It was a lot smaller than I anticipated, but Kit does fit on it.
Kit's name is on both sides of the scooter, so whichever side you take pictures of it, you'll be sure to know who it originally belonged to. ;P
The little silver wheels are maybe metal, but it's hard to tell. They do roll a little bit, to my surprise.
There's a cutout at the bottom, for Grace to fit through, as you can see above in the photo-shoot. =) The orange part is plastic, not actually painted on. 'Grace' is a pretty blue colour.
The top is very well coloured and adds for a nice detail. The little straps are a twine like material, and a little hard to fit her hands in. We decided that if just her thumbs fit in, that's the best you can hope for. ;)
Here's the trademark on the bottom on the scooter.
Alright, thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your support, and sticking around, even when I disappear for weeks at a time. 
How was your holiday season?
<3
~Lu and Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment