Monday 17 December 2018

Saige & Ruthie-Lila's Birthday Party 2018 (Winnie The Pooh Tea)

Hullo dears, is it already Monday, again? Can you believe it's only 8 days til Christmas? Are you ready? I have loads of work to do before then, but it should be fun in the end. Today's photo-shoot is from October, in celebration of the new Winnie-the-Pooh movie(which I still haven't seen!), Saige, and Ruthies' birthdays! Enjoy!
The table, isn't it cute?
Piglet.
Tigger.
Pooh.
And of course Eeyore.
This is my childhood pooh-bear. My mom gave each of my siblings ones when we were little. Isn't he just precious?
This is my oldest sisters.
Gifts for the birthday girls.
And here they are!
Miss Becca as Pooh.
Lizzy as Piglet.
Saige as Tigger.
And Ruthie as Eeyore.
It's a full table, for sure!
Liz is wearing Rebecca's Movie Day dress, with ears made by me, and earrings made by one of my dear friends many years ago.
Ruthie is wearing ears made by my mum, an AG store Dallas top from eBay, An off-brand skirt, and purple leggings from the shimmer dress from AG-the re-packaged gold dress from Isabelle's collection!
Saige is wearing AG's Addy's Sunday dress, Orange converse from OG, headband made by me.
Becca has on Kit's Yellow Spring dress, and her headband is made by me.
-Time for gifts-
-And the Photo-Shoot-
Friends for life, through anything and everything.
This is one of my favourites.
And then everyone went inside to see Willa dressed like Roo, because she didn't want to be left out. ;)
Sorry this photo-shoot was so long, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
I'd love to hear one thing you want for Christmas, and which picture or group of pictures was your favourite.
Thank you for stopping by,
See you on Christmas-Eve!
Happy Dollidays!
<3
~Lu, Saige, Becca, Lizzy, Willa-Katherine-Truly, & Ruthie-Lila


1 comment: