Monday 28 January 2019

Lissie's Christmas (01-06-19 AGPS)

Hiya friends! How was your weekend? Today's photo-shoot is of Lissie opening her Christmas gift. Everything was a little too chaotic to do the big doll Christmas like I usually do, so I decided to do individual Christmas shoots with each of the girls. I hope you enjoy! <3
The tree is from Target, and the blanket was made by my AGIG secret Santa. =) Isn't it adorable? So snuggly!
Lissie was so excited to get open the package to see what it was!
Hooray, it's Felicity!
Time to get her free from the box. 
Here's the book.
It's the new paperback type, no pictures. :(
Lissie thinks we'll be calling her new doll Felicie, as she already has a Felicity, and a Liz.
Some details on her skirt. The fabrics are two different textures. The yellow is more coarse with actual stitching, the blue is a satin like material.
I don't like how high the bodice is, it doesn't seem well thought out.
I love her new little brown shoes. They're a faux leather, with little golden buckles.
My mini's hair is a new red colour, her hair came in a ponytail that made her face look odd, I took it down and put it back in, but it didn't help much. I think it's from having it in a bad ponytail for so long. Oh well.
Felicity likes her very much, and is very thankful for a new doll for Christmas.
What was your favourite gift you received for Christmas?
<3
~Lu and Lissie

4 comments:

  1. My favorite thing I got was Nellie. That is a really nice nightgown ( it is a nightgown, right?) Felicity is wearing! My Felicity, unless it is a break and there is no school, always wears her school outfit aka her meet dress. It is really strange, to be honest. There have been 3 incarnations of Felcity's dress. The current one, the first one, and there was one in between that was purple and white stripled with flowers that I am not sure was the one in production for all that long. So right here, Felicity has been sitting helping out with some assignments due ( last year we let too many assignments go overdue, so me and Her won't let that happen again!) She has the first Meet Felicity dress that was produced on her now ( which I got off ebay a year or 2 ago.), and there are like only 2 listings on eBay for the meet dress she came in originally. The first meet dress made which is the most historical and most known one, it works well . on her because it has a education feel to it and she likes to help learn and study, but the dress she originally came in was much prettier, and honestly the most prettiest Felicity meet dress overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyways, my dolls have one nightgown that lots a lot similer to the one your Felicity is wearing. Well, for that matter, me and Felicity best get going back to those assignments due. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the dress, it's not very well thought out, is it? But the shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures!
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete