Thursday 18 January 2018

Winnie The Pooh Day Tea-Party! (AGPS 01-18-18)

Hey hey hey! How is everyone today? Today's a special day--it's Winnie-The-Pooh day! Normally I would simply nod and wish I could do a post for it, but ya know, school. Luckily, I was procrastinating on finishing exams, so I pulled out some spring coloured dresses and put together a tablescape for you lovelies to enjoy.
Pooh's guarding and helping everyone to a serving from his Hunny pot. =)
Piglet was always one of my favourites. What about you?
 Here's my very own Pooh-bear. I've had him since I was a baby, amazingly he still has his shirt. ;)
The girls had fun with the tea-party and dressing like it was spring out, even though it is still in the 40s. I'm not complaining. Did you do anything special for today?
Much love,
~Lu, Lissie-Mae, Ruthie-Lila, Grace-Ellen, Kit, & Pooh-bear

3 comments:

  1. I love this tea party! The tea things are perfect; I'd want the Eeyore cup. Are you sure Pooh is protecting the honey? I think he's enjoying a small smackerel. ;-)
    ~Xyra et al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that does sound like something Pooh would do! =) It would be very fun to have a person-size tea party like this. All the fun activities you could do along with them!
      Thank you for your support!
      <3
      ~Lu

      Delete
    2. At my cousin's baby shower one of the favors was a small, sealed pot of honey.
      ~Xyra

      Delete