Wednesday 24 January 2018

Lissie Tried being a Model (Part 7. of All of Kit) (09-28-17)

Hullo darlings, Wednesday snuck up on me this week. Today I had my first orthodontics appointment to talk about getting braces which will be happening soon. That being said, that's why this post is going up during the evening instead of the afternoon. But perhaps it might brighten one of your long days, if so, it's worth it. Enjoy!
Clouds!
I love how Lissie's eyes match the emerald grass in this picture.
I love this picture.
~Indoor pictures~
Here you can see my Lils kitty who likes to help take pictures.
I wanted these pictures to look like a stylized photo-shoot.
Cats.
Well that's all for today. Thank you for all of your comments on the past few posts, they've been very encouraging and brightened my day.
I'll see you all next week with a new post!
<3
~Lu & Lissie-Mae

5 comments:

  1. Oh man good luck with your braces. THey're a real pain in the bum. (or rather- the mouth.) Tell lassie she's a very good model. Of course I liked the pictures of her, but i like the cats in the background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo shoot. The last two made me laugh. The cloche and shoes shots were very artistic. Liked them all.

    Braces aren't too bad. Yes, those days when they've been tightened are terrible, but then you eat soup, and ice cream. :-) REally worth it when you're done. I had mine for 5 years.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ms Xyra! The indoor pictures were a lot of fun to take. 5 years. Wow. I'm hoping mine won't have to be on for more than two, but we'll see.
      Thanks for your support!
      ~Lu

      Delete
  3. I had a rather large overbite; took a bit to re-allign my jaw. :-)
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete