Wednesday 17 January 2018

Saige's Snow-Day! (AGPS 01-17-18)

Hey friends! Second post today, what is this?! Like I said in the last post, it was snowing some last night. Saige was the lucky girl to get to go out in the 20s weather. Very cold for my state! Enjoy these few pictures. <3
After I took the picture above, Saige decided to fall, so of course, as you do, I took another picture. ;P #agigmemes
 After she did that, I realised she might just be trying to get snow in her hair like Caroline and Marie last snow day. Unfortunately it's not quite as snowy as it was then.
 Green grass means spring is on its way.
These are the new Raining Hearts boots from OG that I got for Christmas. My Mum had to cut a slit all the way down the back for me to get them on the doll, but they're super cute on her, so I think it was worth it. :)
Later in the day, we headed to the backyard where the hill was still very snowy, we brought along the sleigh for these pictures, though Penny was spared the cold experience. 
 I love the colours of the trees in this picture!
 Pretty blue eyes. <3
 S-A-I-G-E.
 I confess I had possibly too much fun sliding the sleigh down the snow covered hill. it was incredible! XD
Dollie footprints.

Well that's farewell for the second time today! I hope you don't mind too much. Do you have snow where you live?
<3
~Lu & Saige

7 comments:

  1. What adorable boots! And very cute photos. I'm SO GLAD we had very little snow here this year; some in Nov and Dec but none this month. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine getting tired of snow, though I suppose it does get in the way of everyday life sometimes. I bet you're looking forward to spring! :)
      Thanks for your support!
      ~Lu

      Delete
  2. Saige looks great in these photos. Toasty too in Rebecca's coat. I have to did that out. We had snow last week, but over the weekend it melted because we were around 50 each day; tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 60 but rain.
    Have fun!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fair to say the Spring is trying to break through the last of winter. We've got a little more cold coming this week, then I'm expecting it to start warming up. I'm not looking forward to summer if that's the case!
      Stay warm and dry!
      ~Lu

      Delete
    2. Wee keep roller coastering, so who knows what the next few weeks will bring. It's a long time to March 20-21.
      ~Xrya

      Delete