Wednesday 17 January 2018

I can be a Reporter! (Reporter dress and Winter Coat) (Part 6. of All of Kit)

Hullo friends! It is snowing as I type this--so that's delightful. Today we're continuing our series of Kit's collection, we're already to part six! I'm quite proud of myself for keeping this up for so long! Hah. Anywho, today, as you probably guessed from the title--is about Kit's reporter dress. Not the polka-dot one, that'll come later, this is for her flower one.
I bought this dress along with her reporter accessories before AG revamped for Beforever. The newspapers actually come out of the stack, each one, as far as I have seen are individually printed. Which is fun
I <3 this picture.
That's it for today. thank you for continuing to support this little blog. You guys are the best!
~Lu& Caroline-Rose

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love Kit as my Mom was born in 1933, so Kit reminds me a lot of her. I have the dress and shoes, but not the coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How special! I bet she could tell some stories. :) Kit has always been my favourite as well.
      ~Lu

      Delete