Wednesday 10 January 2018

Saige's Adventure on A California Seaside (Part 5. of All of Kit) (June 2016)

Hullo friends! For today's Kit themed photo-shoot we're throwing it back almost two years (whattt) to when my family got to visit some friends in CA. During the holiday, we stayed a few nights in a beach town, proving to be an excellent time for Kit's original pyjamas, which are sailor themed. Enjoy!
Mini Millie was Saige's companion on the adventure.
We also noticed that in the bedroom where we were staying--there was a stack of PLEASANT COMPANY books. *Cough* I was a little excited about them, so of course we took a picture with them.
Doesn't this look like an old picture? =)
I love love love this picture.
There was a big rock-- 
 There's a picture of my sisters and me on it to give you an idea of the size.
That's all for today's post. Which was your favourite picture? Do you prefer stone or sand beaches?
~Lu & Saige

2 comments:

  1. Ah...the beach. How I adore it. I'm so fortunate to live near one. I live in Vancouver BC and we are surrounded by water. It only takes 45 minutes to get to the beach by transit. I don't do it very often though. I love rocks and sand! I love the photo showing the waves in the distance; very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the beach as well, though we have to drive quite a few hours to get to one of any quality.

      Delete