Saturday 7 October 2017

Marching Majorette (OG Opening & Review) (Caroline-Rose, 09-11-17)

Heyo peeps! It has been a crazy past several weeks...I had my first experience in a big orchestra on Saturday the 23rd, woke up on Sunday with a fever, which didn't go away for several days. Which meant I got behind on homework and watching my classes. The past two weeks have been mentally trying. But there is hope for a calmer time soon. My sister moves to her apartment for college sometime this week at long last, and we're planning to go on a short holiday for my brother's golden birthday next weekend. So you've heard my hopes and excuses, now, for the review.
Confession, I chose this outfit because it reminded me of Taytay's 'You Belong with Me' or even just from her RED tour. That's why Rose will be modelling it--because she's my most look-a-like Taylor. =)
 This outfit was also on clearance for 8.48$
The overview picture.
The boots are red plastic with fake buckles.
The baton--did I spell that correctly? It's plastic, yellow and white...
With little flower designs on both ends.
The black belt is faux leather with velcro at the back for easy put on.
Little plastic buckle.
The dress is a stiff white fabric with red and gold embellishments. the red parts are like a faux velvet, and the gold is sparkly trimming.
You can see the textures a little better in this picture.
Velcro in the back.
The cap is the same material as the dress, with an eagle on the front of it.
The neck band is just black elastic.
~Photo-shoot~
Overall, this set gets 4/5 stars. The dress was a little hard to get on, the cap was difficult to situate, and she had trouble holding the baton; but other than those few things, I really like this outfit. And it was fun to take pictures of.
How have you been?
Favourite picture?
You Belong With Me or RED? =)
~Lu & Caroline-Rose

1 comment:

  1. ekk!!!! the........blog.................is..................back.................ON!

    ReplyDelete