Thursday 21 September 2017

Marie Teaches Ada Chess (08-19-17)

Hullo everyone! How are you doing this week? I've been alright, and today I have a photo shoot of not one, not two, but three dollies! XD I tried my hand at indoor photography again; and I must say I was disappointed with how they turned out, but I might as well show them. It's important to see how much we grow through our photography, isn't it?
If I'm honest, this photo-shoot was inspired by one of my friend's novels. :)
I am ashamed to say that I had to look up how to set up the board, because it's been so long since I played.
Ada had always wanted to learn how to play chess. Marie got the game for her birthday several years ago, and she was very glad to teach her.
Luckily Ada is a quick learner, and soon Marie was beat in the game.
Well, that's all. If you're interested in finding the chess set, it came from Target in the gift section a few years ago. I hope you're all well. 
Thanks for stopping by,
~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment