Saturday 9 September 2017

London Girls and Kit in Pink (08-17-17)

I've been feeling a little down today, so I thought I'd try to cheer myself up with a blog post while multi tasking on getting homework done. So today's post is a variety of pictures that were taken on my birthday last month.
For my birthday, my dear friend in England made me a dress, which arrived a few days before so we would have time to put the trims and fastenings on it before my birthday. Unfortunately, we got the wrong trimming the first time. Luckily, Mum had bought me some fabric a while ago to make me a skirt out of, so somehow she managed to whip up a skirt in like three hours. (There will be another post featuring the dress, don't worry.)
Isn't it adorable fabric? It's all three of us girls on a London setting. It would only be better is there was a black kitty cat. :)
The fabric came from HobbyLobby, and is from the brand BrotherSister.
On the way home from dropping my sister off at uni, Mr Egret posed on the side of the road for me to take his picture. He was very funny. =)
August 17th, is also, of course, Black Cat Appreciation Day, so Kit made sure Licorice got enough attention.
Can you believe that this was Kit's ninth birthday spent with me?


And a sneak peek for a new series of posts--My big birthday present this year!
There will be four posts at some point--reviewing these sets ^
Thanks for stopping by. Would you be interested if I began making similar posts to these, with pictures of me--sometimes with dolls, sometimes not? It's just an idea. =)
Here's to a brighter tomorrow. Also, if you're in the path of hurricane Irma, know that I'm praying for you, and I hope you're alright through the thick of it.
<3
~Lu & Kit

1 comment: