Wednesday 6 September 2017

G for Grace! (OG Winning Cheer Opening + Review, AGPS) 09-04-17

Heya! It's been awhile since I did one of these reviews. I figured we might as well mix up the blog posts again. :) For my birthday, I received two Our Generation outfits from my Mawmaw, they were both on clearance at Target. Today I'm going to be showing you one of them. I've had my eye on this one since it came out, it has a G on it...probably for Generation? But my Grace doll looks great in red, and though she's not a cheerleader, I was sure Kit would be willing to give her a few pointers.
It's a Deluxe outfit, meaning it's original price was 16.99$
The back of box.
The set includes: One pair of shoes, one pair of white socks with pink pompoms, 1 white and 1 red pompom, one red skirt, and one jersey.
Aren't they adorable? They're fully plastic, but that doesn't bother me.
The bottoms are just tan with faux ridges.
The pompoms are made of the same streamer material that the ones I used to buy at dollar tree for myself when I was a small child. They're very fluffy and well puffed.
They have matching pony-tail style elastics for the doll to be able to hold them.
Let me see how to describe this skirt. It is a heavy material, almost like molly's skater skirt...but heavier.
It's lined with this netting material like I assume the real one would be. It's amazing quality.
It has elastic at the waist, but no velcro or zipper.
The socks are white short socks, the only strange thing is the pink pompoms at the ankle. Why pink? They're seriously the only pink piece in the set. 
I am so happy with the sweater. The quality of this item is astounding. The outside of it is a rough, sturdy jumper texture, but the inside is soft and feels like a flannel of sorts. Certainly not what I was expecting.
It has velcro in the back. Super cute.
The 'G' is just a sewn on patch in red in the center of the jumper's front.

~Photo-shoot!~
So, for the photo-shoot, I was hoping for a vintage feel, and though they didn't turn out quite right--I think these came out fine. Again, I forgot to take in consideration the weather. September, it's supposed to be cooling down--right? yeah, I was wrong. Dad has informed me that it will cool down a little next week. I was melting while taking these pictures on the driveway. But they're cute! So there's my story to go with this photo-shoot.
One of my favourites. =)
*Me putting the pompoms in the small container*: What do you mean they both won't fit?! XD
Selfie!
Today marks my second day of my Junior year of HS. So far things are going pretty smoothly, there's already homework backed up, and I'm already pretty stressed and wishing it was time for another break--but ya know, transitions! How are you liking the new school year?
I will be back soon!
<3
~Lu & Grace-Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment