Saturday 2 September 2017

Ada's 1 year Ann, and a New Mini (08-31-17)

Hullo everyone! So last night was my birthday party, and I'm very glad to say that it went wonderfully, and I'll have a post up for that soon, but in the meantime, the 31st was a very special day. I would have posted this then, but I think there was another time sensitive post that day? Things have been a little hectic with timing recently! But it's here now, so, without further ado, here we go.
1 year ago on the 31st, a very special package was delivered to my house, containing a very dear friend, who I think we have all grown to love--
Miss Ada-Freya-Pearl. =) She has proven to be just as much a sweetie as I thought she would be when I saw her listing on eBay, I think it's fair to say that she is a pearl, and thus the name fits. :)
In celebration for her one year with us, I found her a little something for Kit to present to her...but first, a few pictures.
"Hey Ada, do you have a moment?"
"Mhm, what do you need, Kit?"
"Well--I know we're getting ready for Lu's party...but we, er, have a surprise for you."
"Oh, really?" 
 "Yes, it's in this bag." Kit said, setting down the colourful bag in front of her sister.
"Oh my goodness." Ada said, gasping softly as she pulled the pink box out. 
 "She's beautiful."
~A Little Review~
 For my birthday this year, since we had to bring my sister to college, my mum took me to get coffee at the bookstore, where she offered to buy me a mini doll, if I wanted one. It took me awhile to decide, but I eventually landed on Addy. My Addy doll still didn't have her own, and I thought it was about time. So everything was set, she was going to buy me the last Addy mini doll on the shelf. The real surprise came when the cashier rang her up...for $8.55. If you aren't accustomed to the pricing of mini dolls, they're normally 24.95, and they never go on sale in store. So, we asked the cashier if it was right, and she said it must be. So I ran back and grabbed a Mary-Ellen one, she wrung up at the normal price. Apparently because Addy is now retired from AG, her mini was on clearance, but there was no sticker to say that. It was a wonderful birthday surprise...now that I think of it, I should have checked the Lea one to see if she was also 8$. XD  So there's the story of why this mini Addy is special to me. Haha.
 I think Ada likes her mini-me. =)
That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed the story, I'm glad Addy is apart of my dollie family, and I think she's happy to have a doll so she can join the other girls with playing instead of having to borrow one of Kit's minis. 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Lu, Kit, & Ada 

No comments:

Post a Comment