Tuesday 23 May 2017

Kit's Birthday Party (05-19-17)

Hullo peeps! Why wasn't this post up on Kit's birthday? Well, I'll tell you why; I spent most of the 19th, helping my Mum grocery shop and decorate a church building for my sister's graduation the next day, but more on that later. Enjoy these pictures!
~Party Time!~
 I was going for a very Pinterest-y feel with the setup this time.
 String of Polaroids. =)
 Little gnome chillin'.
 This adorable camera is from Cracker-Barrel!
Very classic cook-out food erasers came from Target dollar section. :)
 Grace was helping us celebrate with a Bitty Baby party hat, I think it's a little big for her, but she doesn't seem to mind too bad.
I think she was pleased when she finally got to see it. :)
Please excuse that this picture is sideways, I'm not sure what happened.

 For her birthday, Kit received this Hufflepuff coloured clutch purse. (I got it at Dollar General, it was 3 dollars, but too cute to pass up)
It wasn't much, but she enjoyed herself, and I had fun working around dehumidifiers to get it set up without things flying everywhere. If you don't follow me on Instagram--last week our house barely missed a tornado, which landed a pine tree on our roof, which lead to a hole in our ceiling. We're all okay, things have just been a little chaotic. We're expecting to get a plan on getting things fixed today. Also it's exam week, so there might be a few most posts as I procrastinate about writing essays and taking five hour exams. Eheheh. I love you all, and hope you're doing well. If you have Kit, what did you do for her birthday? Is your life crazy right now too? <3
~Lu & Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment