Saturday 13 May 2017

Hogwarts Adventure/Lissie's Birthday (04-21-2017)

Hullo everyone! For Easter, I was given an AG sized Gryffindor outfit for my girls, since Lissie's birthday was the 21st, we decided she would be best to try it on first. 
These little black flats are a little flimsy, but I can't complain too much about having another pair of black shoes.
The little tie is super cute, it is adjustable in size, and has velcro at the back.
Grey knee-highs.
The skirt is pleated in a black fabric.
The velcro is a little bit flimsy on the skirt, but it's okay.
I loveeeee this top.
And the jumper. <3
Here's the outfit without the jumper. Super cute.

~Photo-Shoot~
Since Lissie's birthday is on National Tea Day, she and a few of her sisters had a cup of tea together.

Then we headed outside to meet a new friend and capture some pictures of the outfit.
"BUNNY!"
We've decided to name her Cotton, because I'm so original.
 
I have to admit these shots^ reminded me of this scene from the movie.
Related image
(Via google)

Sorry there wasn't much text in this post; I hope you enjoyed it anyway. What house are you in? Are your dolls fans of HP? Rabbits or Owls?
Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you all soon.
~Lu & Lissie-Mae

6 comments:

  1. SOO cute! I loved the, Felicity looks like Hermione!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! It was sooooo much fun to take these pictures!
      <3
      ~Lu

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures!! Felicity looks ready for a great year at Hogwarts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she would do really well at Hogwarts, she's one of my smartest dollies.
      Thanks for commenting!
      ~Lu

      Delete
  3. Love the Hogwarts outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Flo!
      I was most delighted when Mum gave me the outfit, so many possibilities!
      ~Lu

      Delete