Friday 3 March 2017

Marie's Colourful Birthday (03-03-17)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIEEEE! Today I put together a really quick birthday party for Miss Marie. Here's a few pictures to share the fun.
I set the table with one of the Wellie-Wisher's place setting, Marie decided it would be an introvert party this year. The other things are various toys she's been given for Christmas, or other occasions. The roses were freshly picked from my Mum's Lady-Banks rosebush which is currently blooming. I had no idea the table would be so filled with yellow until I looked at the pictures. =)
Sugar joined in on the fun, having freshly been brushed.
Then it was time for presents!
A sneak peek...
The first thing she pulled out was a brand new shiny tiara.
After trying it on quickly,
She decided it would look better on Sugar. 
The last thing, "A tsum-tsum! Oooh! AND it's pastel! It's perfect."
I had wanted to get Marie a Piglet tsum-tsum, but it being a mystery bag, of course I would get the Ariel one--I'm not sure if it's a curse or a blessing to be sure an Ariel person. XD
She's super cute, and my first proper tsum-tsum. Saige got the tigger keychain for Christmas though.
She was in the Easter section at Target, if you're interested.
I love the colours! <3
Well that is all for today's post. I hope you enjoyed, if you have Marie-Grace, how did you celebrate her birthday today? Tomorrow we'll have another beach post up, and then I think we'll be back to review-photo-shoots, but I'm not too sure.
How's the weather where you are?
<3
~Lu, Marie, & Sugar the Pup

No comments:

Post a Comment