Sunday 2 August 2015

A Beatrix Potter tea Party, 2015

Hullo my lovely viewers and followers! How's everyone's August going so far?
This weekend my mum invited over some of our friends for a Beatrix Potter tea. Beatrix's birthday was on the 28th, so it was the perfect time to pull out the bunnies and tea cups. The day before the tea it rained and I was able to get this awesome picture from the window in my bedroom.
I love that it actually caught the rain drops on my window's screen.
Random picture of the clouds in the sky. :)

Onto the Tea Party! Jess and I did most of the baking the night before, it was super fun.
For the tea, I searched my room for some cute themed figurines.
I found these three guys, and of course....the dolls had to be here for the fun. I was able to dress all of them to match one of the books that I got for Easter. It was awesome!
Even though only a few of them made it all the way downstairs. ;P
Kit was styling a dress that we had for look-a-like for my birthday back in 2010...she hasn't worn it in ages. 
Eheheheh....yeah. That was awhile ago.
Lanie's got Peter Rabbit covered, I thought that her outfit looked very fit for the time period of the books.
Sorry this picture isn't straight.
We had English Breakfast, Hibiscus and Cherry-Almond-Vanilla. Very tasty.

Those things with strawberries on the top are little cheesecake...things. They were good.
Lemon-Chia seed tea-cakes
Gluten-Free Kit-Kats and Jordan-Almonds.


Heavenly Carrot-cake.
Devonshire cream and scones.




I never thought it would be so hard to get Jess still for a picture... this is the third try, and she still wasn't being still. :O But there's the lovely guests.
The boys enjoyed playing Minecraft through the whole thing.
We had a lot of fun, later that evening our other friend G joined us for a sleepover.

I just would like to apologise for the lack of posts in July, I had a lot planned for last month, but I was too lazy to try to edit and get the posts published. If you would still like to see them, just comment down below and I'll do my very best to get them up. But if no one wants me to, then we'll just move on to new posts. :) I don't want this blog to get boring for anyone. :D
Today (Yesterday) the count down begins for my birthday, hehehe.....so stay close and maybe there will be some posts about that.
Thank you again everyone who reads these posts and likes them on G+. It means a lot guys.
Until next time!
Comment your thoughts below! 
~Lu&SevenLittleDollies



3 comments:

  1. I would absolutely LOVE to see those posts you had planned :)
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures Lainey! I had so much fun visiting y'all. Thanks for playing the Butterfly on your violin for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete