Sunday 1 March 2015

More Birthdays

So...I have this sister. And today is kind of a special day...because well, it's her birthday. So this post is for Catie...but not just Catie, because there are plenty others who's B-day is today as well! So happy birthday all of you too!
(Before you start reading/looking at these picture...please excuse my horrible lack of talent on this type of post...)
Yay!!

16th. B-day party
Besties as hobbits,
And as Regency ladies.
:)
Elsa and Anna

30s..... :o
Catie Poppins...practically perfect in every way.


Fangirls...


Hedgehog!
Who asks for shoes for Christmas? Catie... ;)

Where's Phantom? ;)



She's the one who reads everything...literally everything...twice.


Dance with me?

Bowiea Dandelion (The budgie) 
She's the one that does my hair--whether I want her to or not....

This was taken at our first ball back in 2013,
She doesn't get paid enough for dealing with my match-making...but then again...neither do I ;P

Mr Darcy...
Cinderella 


A true gentleman.....bahaha




Annabeth and Rachel E Dare
Galinda...
(Sorry it is blurry)

So Happy Birthday Catie....I can't wait to see what the next year brings us--probably a lot more craziness....
(gifset) OMG and he apologizes for it at the end. Too perfect for words. <- HOW COULD SOMEONE NOT WANT THAT?!?! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT! It seems like the people I know ALWAYS forgets my Birthday!!

Hooray!

Love you Catie!
Sorry this post is late--and un-edited...But I made it in!


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATIE!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can add heaps of photos from when I finally get my family over there and we have photo taking frenzies! Hope you liked the video!?!
    You're an awesome friend and lu this post was cute.. Mum liked it! :)
    <3
    Evie
    PS: MISS YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete