Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Happy Valentine's day/ Fandom day!!! from me and the dollies.
Kanani, Kit, Felicity, Saige, Marie, Caroline & Ruthie.
Joey, Kit, Millie, Margret, Ruthie, Ruth, Jujube & Marzipan 


Sassy dog. ;)




Flashback from last year:
Last year on V-day. Felicity, Ruthie, Kit, Saige and Kanani.
We have added two new dollies since then.

I am sorry I don't have more pictures of the other dollies...it has been hard to find pictures lately.

There will be more pictures later--plus...I got something today from AG for Valentine's day. There will be a review up soon.
Thanks for stopping in!
Enjoy your day and eat a lot of chocolate.
~Lu

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Dear! :) I am eating a lot of chocolate actually.. *sheepish grin*

    ReplyDelete