Wednesday 26 May 2021

Samantha's Birthday (AGPS 05-26-2021)

 Hi everyone! Just a quick post in celebration of Samantha's birthday. For those of you who don't know. I received Samantha last Christmas from my mom. Today at goodwill I found, not only her dog, Jip--but her doll Clara, for 99 cents, each. I was shocked and thrilled. Enjoy the pictures!

Isn't she so cute?
A girl and her pup! =) 
I'm excited for the possible Christmas photo-shoots with these two this coming holiday season!
Alright, that's all from me.

I just wanted to post those pretties. Samantha's full name is Samantha Dorothea Ann, for those curious. There are lots of new dollies that you haven't met. But. That's okay.

I finished Sophomore year of university also. Summer is here.

Good things.

I hope you're well, thanks for stopping by!

~Lu





1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, those are some great finds! And they look so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete