Sunday 18 October 2020

Hullo again!

 Hullo dears, darlings, and dollies! Long long time.

The majority of you have either been seeing my posts elsewhere or have been in contact with me since my last post, so I don't feel the need to completely explain what's been going on, I might another day. But today, I wanted to do a quick post to update you on all of the dear dollies in my collection. 

So, without further fuss and nonsense, let's begin!

Kit (2007), is of course, still number 1. Her gotcha day is coming up next month, it'll be 13 years!
Ruthie-Lila (2010)
Lissie-Mae (2010).
Now this was a fun photo-shoot. I had always wanted to take pictures on the roof. I have another hopeful idea for this holiday season. =)
Kanani-Ania (2011)
Saige (2013)
Marie-Grace (2014).
This was one of the last photo-shoots I was able to take before being sent home due to lockdown last Spring. It's still one of my favourites of 2020.
Caroline-Rose (2014)
Grace-Ellen (2015)
Adeline-Freya-Pearl (2016)
Willa-Katherine-Truly (2017)
Camille Everly Alice (2019)
Marta Louise Allison (2019)
Blaire Aubin Elisabeth (2019)
Cecile Amelie Rae (2019)
And our newest friend, Elizabeth Annalise (2020)
So there are the dollies. 
A little update on me, I'm halfway through my third semester of university, still studying and loving theatre. Things are a little more odd and challenging thanks to covid this year, but we're making it. I was able to be assistant director/board operator/choreographer/As. Dramaturg for one of our plays this semester, which was a beautiful experience.  
I currently have four dolls here at school with me, although there hasn't been a lot of time to take pictures, I'm still managing to sneak room in for them. 
I'm sorry and not sorry for disappearing from blogger, it just hasn't been a priority, and as much as I miss this space, it was okay for me to let it be one of the things that fell behind, because I know that you would understand, or if you wanted to, you could find me elsewhere. 
Thank you for stopping by, if any of you dears are still out there.
I hope this finds you well and enjoying autumn, or spring, wherever you are in the world.
<3
~Lu&TheThirteenDarlingDollies









1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Lainey ! It's always good to prioritize the important things over things that don't matter as much even if you like them. And hey, we both came back to blogger at about the same time! I just came back also! Nice doll photos, also.

    ReplyDelete