Friday 1 November 2019

Dolloween 2019

Happy belated dolloween! I decorated the dollhouse a few weeks ago and I thought I'd share the pics.
 Tablescape.
 I had a lot of fun with the mantel.
Dolloween instax from 2016^
 I love this picture.
Uh-oh, somekitty is watching you. o.o
 Spooky tree.
Skulls, candy, or maybe some poison? Just kidding, it's actually makeup that's been used up. =)
 Blaire and Marie.
 Blaire is an Irish-Stepdancer this year.
 And Marie borrowed Saige's costume and is a gypsy.
 Sweet Camille in all of her adorableness.
 This is actually a dog shirt that just so happens to fit on Camille. It's too big, but it looks like it's meant to be the way it's styled with her skirt.
 Caroline is Lover era Taylor Swift, and or a fairy princess.
 Isn't she pretty?
Thanks for stopping in.
I hope you had a safe and fun Halloween!
~Lu&TheDollies

1 comment:

  1. looks like y'all had a happy halloween. Me and Samantha had a lot darker Halloween, literally. It was heavy rain and lightening outside , a very Halloween fitting night! Nellie doesn't like lightening and thunder at all, and was not too happy.

    ReplyDelete