Saturday 14 September 2019

Blaire Strolls the Courtyard (AGPS 09-14-19)

Hullo dears! I'm typing from my apartment on this sunny Saturday in September. I was supposed to go home this weekend, but there were some complications, so I'm here now. This is my first weekend staying on campus, and it is odd to say the least. I was able to get up the nerve to venture out with Blaire for the first time. My apartment, here on campus, has a little courtyard area, which is where these pictures were taken. Enjoy!
 I love this row.
So that's about all from me today. I haven't had time to catch up one everyone's posts, but maybe I can this evening. I've missed this community. I hope you're all doing well. If anything exciting is happening for your right now, I'd love to hear about it! <3
Blaire and I have survived our fourth week of university, and I'm realising that I don't think my 'Meet Blaire' post is up yet--so you might not know that I have Blaire? I can't remember. XD
Anyway, I'll see about getting a new post up soon.
Enjoy your weekend!
~Lu & Blaire-Aubin

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Blaire is having a great time! Is she new? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete