Monday 3 December 2018

Addy's 1864 Bedroom (AGPS-11-18-18)

Hi friends, I was planning on writing up a nice big post on Tuesday for my doll-anniversary...but then I got sick on Tuesday, and didn't feel up to taking pictures, writing out my thoughts, or even looking for good pictures, so we skipped the post. Today's post is a photo shoot from a few weeks ago, when I set up my to-be dollhouse (Once it's decorated), into an attic style 1864 room for Addy. I bought her bed and pjs over the course of the past year, and thought it was about time they had a proper photo-shoot. Enjoy!
Overview.
Boots.
I had attempted to set up a clothesline, but nothing was working. I do like how this ended up looking though!
And an extra little picture.
I hope you're all well!
Thank you for stopping by.
~Lu & Ada-Freya-Pearl

2 comments:

  1. Nice. ;) Being sick i not ideal :( . But cool set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light was so good in there that day! And that window--need to get the washer fella after it! ;)

    ReplyDelete