Wednesday 21 November 2018

Ruthie's Holiday Outfit (AGPS Nov, 2018)

Hello loves. Sorry this week's post is a few days late. Monday didn't really click as Monday! We're going to start the Holiday posts off a little bit with today. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so why not? In August I found Ruthie's holiday outfit almost complete for a really good price. So this year, Ruthie-Lila actually has her holiday dress, instead of the repro she's been wearing! I went to one of my favourite Antique shops to take these pictures. It seemed fitting since the house is from the 1930s. Enjoy!
This is one of my favourite pictures from this shoot.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow.
What was your favourite picture?
Do you like antique shopping?
Have you started getting ready for Christmas yet?
<3
~Lu & Ruthie-Lila

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pictures! My favourite was Ruthie sitting in front of the bricks, with the christmas lights in the background!
    Antique shopping is fun, I don't do it very often though.

    ReplyDelete