Monday 10 September 2018

Marie's American Girl Nightgown (AGPS-July, 17th, 2018)

I'm discovering recently that I have a love for AG pj sets. How do I know this? Because all of my dolls have pjs, and yet I keep finding more that I want. Do dolls need multiple pj sets each? That's the dilemma here, what do you think? 
Anyway, this summer my Mum found Marie Grace's original nightgown and slippers on eBay for a reasonable price, so I was given them as an early birthday present. I love this set a lot more than I was expecting to, I'm slowly trying to get all of Marie's items, because her collection is small and beautiful, so I was very glad to add this set. Let's have a closer look.
The slippers are a delicious mint green, and very well structured. There's a slight heel, more so than regular AG shoes.
I love this picture. Don't her eyes just look beautiful?
Looking for Wonderland.
Of course I couldn't get her pjs and resist the urge to set her up a period style bedroom. Makeshift, because my dollhouse still isn't set up after moving, but still!

I love this picture! I couldn't find all of the accessories I wanted to use for this setup, but it turned out well anyway.
In case you were wondering, the bed is Addy's, I got it last October while I had the flu and hadn't used it until this set-up. I'm wondering if Addy will have her own room in the new house or continue to share with Grace, what do you think?
-Bloopers with Lils-
 "What Lu?!"
What did you think of this photo-shoot? Is there a doll's collection that you're trying to get all of?
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you next Monday! I'd love to hear how you're doing in the comments, I'll do my best to respond.
<3
~Lu, Marie-Grace, & Lils the Kitten

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first set of photos with Marie-Grace in the chair! Great job!
    <3Katherine

    ReplyDelete