Wednesday 15 August 2018

A Spring Walk with Miss Rose (AGPS-02-02-18)

Apparently I took a lot of pictures in February but didn't post all that many? Very strange. I really enjoy the way this photo-shoot turned out! Caroline is such a photogenic doll, and mine knows it too!
This hat is probably one of my favourites that AG has made, I'm very glad I was able to add it to my collection!
Would you like it if I started adding poems or lyrics to my post, or are you fine with just seeing the pictures?
Thanks for stopping by!
~Lu & Caroline-Rose

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the pictures you took! The angles are creative! :)

    ~justAG
    P.s. You like HoO too??? I'm so glad I found someone else who likes the world of PJ! :) Have you read The Trials of Apollo yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I started the first book of the new series a few years ago but never got around to finishing it! Do you like them better than the HoO and PJO?
      Thanks for stopping by!
      <3
      ~Lu

      Delete