Wednesday 15 August 2018

A Hogwarts Celebration-HP's Birthday-OOTD (07-31-18)

Hello friends, been awhile...again. I know I said I wasn't going to be posting on Wednesday anymore, but I'm home from voice today, still recovering from having my wisdom teeth out last Thursday. That being said, last Friday, and this Monday I wasn't feeling up to making a post, so you're getting two today instead. I think Monday will be when I start posting, if I can just get it in my head! XD 
How are all of you? It's been awhile since I've heard from a lot of you, I know life is crazy busy, but if you want to chat, drop me a comment! 
I start back to school on the 27th for my Senior year, so that's exciting. 
Alright, enough chatter, this is a photo-shoot I did for Harry Potter's birthday (July 31st). 
Enjoy!
Pygmy puff!
A little bit of Hufflepuff pride there!
Alrighty, next post will be up in a few minutes. Enjoy the rest of your day, and stay cool!
What's your Hogwarts house?
<3
~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment