Wednesday 28 March 2018

Sisterly Bonding Time (AGPS 02-20-18)


Hullo lovelies! It's Wednesday again! I almost missed it, but don't ya worry, I'm here. This photo-shoot is from a few weeks ago when I attempted to take my blondes out for a spring ride, but things didn't go quite as planned...
Kit found a daffodil! 
And snowbells!
I think this was the first time I had actually put Caroline in this outfit, and it's really pretty on her!
I'm really glad these two are becoming a little more on the same page, they didn't get along when I got Caroline, really much at all.
I love regency boots, do you?
Blue eyes.
Penny.
I love this picture!
This is actually Caroline and Kit on Penny, but I could get them to balance because of the wind and multiple other things, but, oh well. I think this photo-shoot turned out well, even though it wasn't want I had initially wanted it to be.
The past few days I have been sick on the couch watching Netflix, so that's fun. On Friday I went to get my state ID, and I think I picked something up there. My voice is hoarse, but I am on the mend, so here's hoping I'm better before much longer. Not a fun way to spend Spring break though. :(
Thanks for stopping by!
<3
~Lu, Caroline-Rose, & Kit

P.S. Happy Pride and Prejudice Publication Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment