Saturday 17 March 2018

Saint Paddy's Day Room (AG Dollhouse 2018)

Happy happy happy Saint Paddy's Day! If you don't know already, I am partially irish, and I am Very proud of that heritage. A few years ago it sort of clicked, and since then, Saint Paddy's Day has been a more impressive day in my eyes. This year I wasn't planning on taking special pictures for today my dollhouse has been a mess and my schedule hasn't been much better! But it the midst of waiting for a friend to call me a few weeks ago, I switched out the valentine's day decorations, (Which were still out in my dollhouse), and put up the green, so now you get pictures! 
I realise he's a gnome and not a leprechaun, but he's what I had.
Besties. =)
Look how blue Marie's eyes look!
This is seriously one of my favourite AG outfits ever. It's beautiful on any of the dolls, but I find I like it best on Ruthie.
There you have it! Another post from me. Today I will hopefully be posting a video on my youtube as well, I'll link it here if I do. What were you doing for today? Are you Irish?
<3
~Lu & Ruthie-Lila, Grace-Ellen, Kit, and Marie-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment