Wednesday 14 February 2018

Purple and Pink on Valentine's Day-2018 (OOTD)

I told you I'd have another post up! This is another one of those 'Lu is trying to be cute in front of a camera' posts. ;P Poses always look better in my head, my Mum is a real trooper for putting up with me though; so here's what we got in today's shoot--
Cute, yes? :P
I love this dress very much, it can be worn off the shoulder, or as a swoop neckline.
*Me trying to get sucker wrapper off while having my picture taken*
I promise I wasn't about to bunch someone, it's just my face. XD
Alright, so, this dress is from Target, the belt is from Amazon, the shoes are from either TJ Maxx or target (Sam&Libby brand), and my necklace is from the H2o-Just-add-water fandom.
And SPIN!
I really like this picture--even though my dress is blurred.
Dramatic much.
Alrighty, that's the last you'll hear from me today. Thank you Mum for the fun pictures. I hope all of you lovelies are having a fantastic humpday.
So much love,
<3
~Lainey-Lu D.

No comments:

Post a Comment