Thursday 22 February 2018

Ada in Dots (Part 9. of All of Kit) (09-21-17)

Hiya friends! Are you as surprised as I am that we're already on part nine of this series? I think this makes the eleventh week that I've posted at least once on Wednesday (Except this week because I totally forgot yesterday was Wednesday, it's been a weird week for me!). I'm fairly proud of myself. Today's outfit from Kit's collection is her Polka-Dot Reporter dress. I got this when my family visited the San Francisco store back in 2016. It retails for 28$ If anyone is interested. I paired it with Kit's reporter accessories for this photo-shoot, just so you know. Alright, alright, enough talking, enjoy the pictures!
I love the colours in this outfit very much.
There were taken after it had rained so the humidity was playing tricks on the lens.
I love love love this picture.
Ada makes a very cute reporter, doesn't she?
Alright, that's the end of this post, hang close for the second one for today. Do you prefer this or the floral reporter dress?
~Lu & Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment