Wednesday 6 December 2017

Classic Kit (Part 1. of All of Kit) 10-04-17

Hullo hullo hullo! Today begins a series of posts that I've had planned since September, but all the pictures are taken now, so it should be pretty smooth sailing. As of right now there are eleven in the series, and unless I get a new outfit from Kit's collection (hint hint), it should stay like that!
I thought it was only fitting for us to begin with Kit's original Meet Outfit. Interesting fact: My Kit doll didn't actually come with her meet outfit since I got her off Ebay, my sister bought it for my birthday the year after she was in my collection! So unfortunately it isn't the matching meet for the doll, but it's good enough. :) The shoes she's wearing are a replaced set from AG, her original ones, (both sets that I have) are busted so badly I don't trust them on doll feet anymore, they're set aside in a special box.
I really like this picture because it reminds me of her book cover.
I took this picture to compare to an old one from 2010--
This one was taken with a Nokia flip-phone^
Details.
And we'll end it with a selfie, because I love my Kit so much. Plus she makes me feel cute. =) 
What do you think of this series idea? Which outfit do you think will be next?
<3
~Lu & Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment