Thursday 22 December 2016

Graceful Ada and Grace (Dec, 2016, Photo-shoot)


 

I love the way this picture came out, I think it's cool. 





















Best Friends, dancing through life one, two, and three steps at a time.





Well hullo, ten days since my last post. A lot can happen in ten days, December is always proof of that for me. Anywho, it's Christmas week! yay! Tomorrow my family is opening presents, because we have plans to be away from home on the 25th. So hopefully there will be some reviews and that sort of thing up soon-ish. Also, giveaway is coming, my Mum and I will probably be finishing putting everything together after Christmas, hopefully a post will be up later this month or early next year to let you know more. I haven't forgotten about all of you dear followers. Also, who else dislikes Blogger's update? I think it's difficult, of course I'll adjust, like I usually do, but still, a little annoying.

Well, many thanks for reading my ramble, and looking at this photo-shoot, have a very Merry Christmas, and many Happy Holidays. <3
~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment