Sunday 4 December 2016

A Walk With Grace (Oct, 11, 2016)

Hullo everyone, back in October, I had the opportunity to take both of my Graces to a park to take some pictures. Enjoy!
Can you spot puppy Grace?
Grace says Hullo.
There she is!

They have this really cool memory walk with names carved in the bricks on the path.




Gazebo in the background. :)
Pumpkins!





Ooooh, Shadows. (I have a thing for shadows apparently.) 







Well that's all for today. The giveaway will be up as soon as I'm finished perfecting the prizes, so the post will be up when it is up, I'm going to stop pretending when that will be. I'm doing Vlogmas on my YT channel, if you'd like to check that out. I want to begin a series of Christmas posts on here, but I'm not sure I'm up for that, but I might try to do twelve days leading up to Christmas on here or something. I don't know! We'll see! Comment below your favourite pic from this photo-shoot. And have you ever taken a doll into a public park to take pictures?
Stay warm!
~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment