Thursday 20 October 2016

Lissie in Green (Oct, 2016)

Hullo, Lissie here today. You might have noticed, or maybe not, I'm not on here much. But when I am, I usually type in green, you may be asking, "Why green? Why not purple, or idk, blue."
Well, let me tell you a few reasons why.
When I first came to Lu's dollie family, wayyyyy back in 2010, she had Kit and Ruthie, whose colours were pink and purple. Well, Lu's third favourite colour at the time was green. 
Plussss, I have green eyes, but that's not all. Lu says I look amazing in green, and some of my favourite things are green. 
Grass,
 Leaves,
March,
  Image result for march
(via google)
Turtles,
Miss Stepping-stone.
 Depression glass,
Spinach, yes I like spinach, please don't judge my strange ways. 
So, to conclude my ramble on lovely green things, here's a photo-shoot Lu took of me in one of my favourite colours, Green! Enjoy.










Well that's everything here! What's your favourite colour? 
Halloween is right around the corner and Lu hasn't even begun preparation for this year. It will be very interesting to see what she pulls together. :)
Thank you for stopping by to read my short ramble on green things.
<3
More posts soon!
~Lissie-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment