Friday 1 April 2016

Sunset with Grace, April 1st, 2016

Hullo peeps! How about we make it a new tradition? Every time I have something due on Friday night, the blog gets a new post? ;P It's true, I have something due again and here I am blogging about sunsets. Oh well, "do what you're good at" unfortunately, I'm good at procrastinating. Anywho! I took Grace outside this evening and took some pictures. I hope you enjoy!



Now for Grace.






Oh look, it's me...


I love sunsets, because even if there is not a lot of different colours etching the clouds, there is usually one cloud with a beam of sunshine. Those are the clouds that always make me smile, because to me, they're the ones that make it seem like there's hope. I know that sounds silly and deep, oh well; welcome to my brain. ;P

I hope you enjoyed this very short post. I would like to let you know that I have three posts that just need captioning before they're ready to go up, and that I am not disappearing from blogger...believe it or not. I dislike April Fool's day, but if you enjoy it, happy First of April.  
Happy B-day to these twins, and anybody else with a birthday today. :D
New post up soon-ish!

~Lu & Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment