Saturday 25 April 2015

Easter(A few pictures)

Hullo dears!
So as some of you may be aware of, Easter at our house was rather chaotic and lovely. My cousins from out of town were able to come down for the week, so between, going up to my Grandparent's house, holding babies...and just having fun. I wasn't able to take pictures of the dollies. I made an agreement with them beforehand, that after Easter when I got time, we would do their Easter photo-shoot. Unfortunately...that has not happened yet. However, also as you may have realised that on the 21st. it was Lissie's B-day....So probably what will happen, is we'll combine the two. She said she was fine with this idea. So I think we might just do that. Kit still isn't home yet, so it won't be everyone...but it should still be a great photo-shoot.
In the meantime...I thought you might like a couple of pictures of the kiddos...
There's Little E
China-doll Ash


Me and the baby,                                                       and H

So that is it for now. I will try to get around to Easter pictures soon. It is a very busy time of year, exams and recitals are coming up. But I will do my very best. If they aren't up soon, then I will try to post something.

~Lu



No comments:

Post a Comment