Thursday 6 February 2014

LDO kanani 2011

Hi girls! Another LDO......kanani......
(All of these pictures are from Agplaythings)
First off lets start with the doll herself......

I Love her meet dress and shoes.....Her hair is a bit difficult to take care of ;)
This is adorable.....in all


I love this piece!
this is one of the items I do own.....and it is cute! the pants are a tiny bit hard to tie. The bracelet matches her necklace from her meet outfit!
I think everyone liked this piece....it's adorable!!!!! bit expensive though 115$
this is cute....but i don't really see the purpose....is it supposed to be where she sleeps? I like the colours though.
 I guess that's it! what did you think of kanani?
who should I do next?

Lu~

3 comments:

  1. I liked Kanani, and have her :) I think the chair was just supposed to be a chair, but I also think she should have had a bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love Kanani (duh, I have her!). ;) Great LDO, I love reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kanani...I really should have tried to get her during her year. Anyway, she had a great collection. I think her chair is her favorite place to read or think or something like that.

    ReplyDelete