Saturday 18 January 2014

A project part 1!

Hi guys! Saige and I did a little project do you want to see?

Hi!
Me: You ready?
Saige: yup!
Me: okay why don't you tell everybody what we're doing today!
Saige: Okay! today we are making a Dollhouse size water fall part 1!
me: great let's get started!
sooooo to start off we will need some supplies!
Paint....Paint -brush and something else!


Okay so I bought a pack of Lego Friends pencils back at Target on clearence....
when I took them out....I didn't see trash as some people might I saw something miniature!
So this is what I saw.....
Saige Helped me a lot! We painted it Light Blue
see?
this is just the start we are going to add some rocks and plants!
we can't wait to see how it turns out!
Thanks for stopping by!

Lu~

No comments:

Post a Comment