Monday 23 September 2013

Musical week!

Hey guys musical week has begun!

1.  What musical did you pick to "spotlight" this week and why? 
White christmas! 



                              
2.  How did you discover the musical you picked (hereinafter referred to as "your musical")?
 ummm...i think it was at Grandmother's house after Thanksgiving one year!

3.  If you had to pick three favorite songs from your musical, which ones would they be? 
"Sisters," "Snow," Oh I wish I was back in the army.
4.  What's your least favorite song from your musical?
love you didn't do me right
5.  Who are your favorite characters (choose up to three)?


                     














Susan Waverley, 

Judy 

                         
                                                                and Betty.
                                           
6.  Which versions of your musical have you seen/listened to, and which is your favorite?
 I have only ever seen the movie.
7.   Is this your favorite musical of all time?  If not, what is?
 hmmmmm ..............I like singin in the rain
, "Mary Poppins" , "Sound of Music"  , "Oliver!" and "The Scarlet Pimpernel" ....I don't really have a favorite!
8.   Which cast album/musical soundtrack in your collection do you listen to the most? 
The Puppini sisters recorded "Sisters"  
9.   What is your favorite costume from your musical? 
I love almost all of them....the Blue dresses They wore on "Sisters" and the red dresses.....

10.  If you could change anything about your musical, what would you change?
I honestly don't know!
11.  Which role(s) would you most like to play in any musical, if you had the opportunity to do so on stage?
Oh boy this is going to be fun!!!!! I want to be Eponine I just Love her music and her part Marguerite Is a Dream that i hope will come true....
12.  If you could choose one performer to play any part in your musical, who would you choose and which part would you have them play? 
my sisters C and j look like betty and Judy.....hehe
13.  Do you consider yourself a musical theatre fan in general or do you just like a few musicals?
I like a couple.
14.  Are you tired of the word "musical" yet? 
Not at all!
15.  Turn your music playing device on shuffle (or utilize Pandora if you don't have one) and tell us the names of the first three show tunes that come up-- no cheating!  How do these rank on your favorites/most-listened-to list?
"When I look at you"
"The Creation of man"
"Music of the night."
This is going to be sooo much fun! Thank you Miss Dashwood!

Lu~

1 comment:

  1. Neat. White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie.
    "We'd follow the old man wherever he wants to go..."

    ReplyDelete