Monday 18 March 2019

Grace in A Celebration Dress (Part 11. of All of Kit)

Hi friends! I nearly forgot it was Monday again! But I'm getting a post up anyway. This photo-shoot is from, last year? Maybe two years ago? I don't remember when I started this series, this is one of those posts that just never got up because I got busy. Oh well. Enjoy it now! <3 

Freckles. =)
Highlights.
This is a really pretty picture, I think!
I received this outfit for my 11th birthday, my mum had my friend who was able to visit the Atlanta store when it was a limited edition, bring it back for me as a surprise. I love it so much, the hairbow in particular is one of my all time favourite AG hair accessories. And of course it's pretty on Grace-Ellen. She can rock just about anything. :)
Alrighty, thanks for stopping by!
Favourite picture?
~Lu & Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment