Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween, 2018!

Hullo friends! Extra post this week, because it's HALLOWEEN! A fun time to dress up and eat candy at home--because food-allergies and too old to go trick-or-treating apparently. XD
Back during the summer, I bought a cute halloween dress on clearance and have been waiting not so patiently to be able to wear it. I wanted to share it with all of you! Enjoy these few pictures!
Though today can be fun, some people might have urges to mistreat our black-kitty-cat friends. Be sure your furry friends are safe! 
~Doll pictures~
Roo-or Ariel--Willa couldn't decide! Piglet, and Eeyore!
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you have a very fun Halloween. We're not doing much this year, but like I said, we've got candy and we'll probably watch some Once Upon a Time, so I'm happy! Remember that you can follow my dollies on instagram ( @ifthedolliescouldvlog ) And our Youtube can be found through out G+ page.
What are your plans for the night?
Much love!
~Lu&TheNineDarlingDollies+Willa

1 comment:

  1. I spent a lot of time giving away candy as the candy tosser who gave away candy. Irony of the day: My long sleeved shirt from a Horticulture competition i volunteered at, and that I had been wearing all day, it was pumpkin orange! Didn't notice till the dentist pointed that out today at my dentist appointment.

    ReplyDelete